Monday, October 8, 2012

North American Reptile Breeders Conference - Anaheim

In addition to reef tanks, I also have an interest in reptiles. A few of my coworkers and I decided to check out the NARNC in Anaheim, CA. I didn't bring an outright camera, so I had to settle for my iPhone (with scratched camera lens).

We saw lots of animals including snakes, turtles, and even spiders. For the record, I'm not a fan of spiders.



Reality star, Ton Jones, from Auction Hunters, was at the show promoting live reptile food. Yum. He was also talking shop and making deals as we witnessed him selling some antique military knives. It was pretty interesting.

Overall the reptile show was nice. Not too crowded, and had a nice variety of pets for sale. My favorites? Leopard Geckos and Poison Dart Frogs. What did I bring home? Just some photos... I have a reef tank to keep me busy! Enjoy the photos...
Lots of free goodies from Timberlane
Snakes on display
Nice sample terrarium
Just a Predatory Cat
Halloween Crabs
Sulcata Tortoise
Bearded dragon
Terrarium with real and fake plants
View before the crowd
Ton Jones