Monday, April 18, 2011

Some Progress

I'll try to keep it short. I have been relatively busy with midterms and school, so I haven't had time to really do much with the aquarium aside of maintenance. Here are some current pictures.

I still need more base rock as I rushed into the move. I feel that the rock work and coral are very random, and not necessarily in a good way.

I have added new tank inhabitants since I first set up the aquarium including a Percula Clownfish, ORA Yellow Line Goby, ORA Pink & Green Damicornis, Green Toadstool Leather (donated by Mr. RemsReef.com himself), Purple Montipora (from my BFFFFFFFFF), and an ORA Maxima Clam (under 2.5"). All is doing well except the Maxima Clam who didn't make it (FAIL).

A picture speaks at least one word, so "read" on below...


View from the left side.


View from the center: Someone is hungry... or trying to communicate with me.



AND... View from the right side.

No comments: