Sunday, November 13, 2011

New frags from Garrett's Acropolis

I got to see something really special today; Garrett's Acropolis. Steve was kind enough to show us his impressive coral propagating system. Located outdoors, his system utilizes natural light and under 600 watts of electricity to run! It's a beautiful system, with healthy, beautiful, and a good variety of rare corals.

I opted for some easier to keep acros, green slimer, a monti, and a birds nest (Ora birds of paradise) coral. I also got a blue Xenia frag!

You can see some great pictures of Garrett's Acropolis featured on Marine Depots Featured Tank for July 2011. Marine Depot also posted a video to their YouTube channel. I've posted it below:


You can also view more on Garrett's Acropolis on his official website at www.garretts-acropolis.com.


Finally, here's some pictures of my tank and the new frags (Taken with my iPhone, sorry. I'll get some with the DSLR soon).Until next time...
 

No comments: