Thursday, June 30, 2011

Illuminating the sump...

"Oh no's! I dropped something in my sump, and now I can't see it! Whatever will I do?!?!"

"Oh no's! Whatever will I do?"
Has this ever happened to you? You're fiddling around with a thumb screw or trying to reconnect some airline tubing to a venturi, and you drop a small part in your sump?

The space under your tank can be a dark and scary place. Items can get dropped, knocked over, or simply just not seen. Holding a flashlight takes a free hand out of the equation, and every hand is needed when working under your sump!

Don't let this happen to you! Put light where light is needed, but not intended to go. Sure, you can put shop lights or even small led lights, but these can cost 10's of dollars and require the use of AC current! Try a touch light today!

The Fulcrum 3 LED 3-Pack Tap Light comes with not one, not two, but THREE touch lights. These battery controlled lights are safer than regular more powerful lights, and are able to be mounted practically anywhere! Change your filter sock, clean your skimmer collection cup in complete ease and simplicity. The extra lighting will make any chore a simple breeze.
Attached easily with double sided tape.
Don't fall victim to the millions of other lighting options avaialble! Use your free hand to change that filter sock, snap your fingers to the beat, or simply wave at your fish!! Purchase your Fulcrum 3 LED 3-Pack Tap Lights today! (batteries not included).
"With my hand now free, I can snap my fingers to the beat..."
*Disclaimer: The Fulcrum lights and linked vendor webpage are not affiliated with nor indorse Chromis' Reef in any way shape or form. This is not a paid advertisement or endorsement. While this blog post is loaded with satire, I really did purchase these lights and install them in my sump stand. The extra light is extremely beneficial, and I feel safe not worrying about extra plugs or having to mount a light fixture in the sump. Until next time...

No comments: